NCP PLAYER AND PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
All Players and Parents (or legal guardians) must read and understand NCP’s Rules & Expectations For Players and Parents prior to the player’s full participation on any NCP activities, including practices.
Player's Code of Conduct:
• I will commit to attending all, if not, most practices.
• I will show respect to all coaches, game officials, parents, teammates and opposing players at
all times, and will never act in a manner that is disrespectful to them or my team.
• I will demonstrate good sportsmanship regardless of the score or situation by acting in a
positive manner towards coaches, officials and other players.
• I will help to clean the gymnasium/bench area at both home and away games.
• I will display good sportsmanship and a commitment to my team at all times.
Parent’s Code of Conduct (or Legal Guardian):
• I (and my guests) will be a positive role model for my child and encourage sportsmanship by
showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches,
officials and spectators at every game, practice or other sporting event.
• I (and my guests) will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official,
coach, player or parent such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using
profane language or gestures.
• I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well-being
• I will demand that my child treat other players, coaches, officials and spectators with respect at
all times regardless of race, creed, color, sex or ability.
• I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing a
• I will respect the officials and coaches for their authority during games and practices; I will
never question, or confront coaches at the gymnasium, but will take time to speak with
coaches at an agreed-upon time and place.
• I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am
one of the registered coaches for the team.
• I will ensure that player’s siblings and myself are never on the playing court during practice
If you are interested in participating in the next team tryout, please contact us now! email@example.com